Mr. Neeraj Lal,The Secretary, LASSIB Society Professional Chapter – Vadodara
Mr. Neeraj Lal is currently on the panel of International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua) and only second Indian and first one from Gujarat to be International Surveyor for them to audit hospital standards and working as CEO of BAPS Hospitals in Baroda (which is second largest healthcare group in Gujarat in terms of beds) and having over more than 16 years of healthcare management experience
Masters of Hospital Administration-MHA from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai, Year 2001
Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration-PGDHA from YMCA School of Business, New Delhi, Year 1999
B Sc. in Medical Technology from PGI Chandigarh, Year 1996
- Currently working as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of 150 Bedded Multispecialty BAPS Hospitals in Baroda from 1st October 2012 onwards
- From December 2007 to September 2012 as Senior Vice President -Operations, Business Development & Quality of 340 Bedded multispecialty Shalby Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
- From January 2007 to November 2007 as Head – Business Development of 300 bedded multispecialty Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad
- From June 2004 to December 2006 as Senior Manager -Operations of 300 bedded multispecialty S.A.L Hospital & Medical Institute, Ahmedabad
- From July 2003 to May 2004 as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research Centre, Civil hospital, Ahmedabad
- From 21 May 2001 to 5 July 2003 as Senior Executive – Hospital Administration at 550 bedded, Shri Krishna Hospital & P.S. Medical College, Karamsad, Anand.
- From November 1996 to June 1999 as Medical Technologist at world’s fourth largest corporate hospital (outside US): Indraprasth Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
Positions & Honours
- Executive Member of Regional Gujarat Chapter of Academy of Hospital Administration & QCI, New Delhi( 2011)
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare Care- ISQua International Surveyor on the International Accreditation Prog (IAP)based in Ireland (2011) http://www.isqua.org/IAP-Surveyors.html
- Regional Coordinator for Ahmedabad Brain Bee Neuroscience Quiz (2012)
- Executive Member of Indian Hospital Association, Vadodara ( 2013)
- Professional Membership with Quality Council of India as Full Member
- Individual Member of Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare as Member
- Winner of Prestigious “AIKAT MEMORIAL GOLD MEDAL” for best outgoing candidate in P.G.I. Chandigarh (1996)
- Award of Excellence for “Outstanding Contribution in Healthcare Sector”by North Gujarat University, Patan (2011)
- ISQua International Survey team member forThe Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS)EQuIPNational [and EQuIPNational Day
Procedure Centres] Accreditation along with my team member Mr. Edward Chappy Chief of Party, Jordan Healthcare Accreditation Project at University Research Co. Middle East Representative during August 2013.
ISQua International Survey team member for The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) EQuIPNational [and EQuIPNational Day Procedure Centres] Accreditation along with my team member Mr. EdwardChappy Chief of Party, Jordan Healthcare Accreditation Project at University Research Co. Middle East Representative during August 2013.